<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20.9.04

Obsessive Blogging, Drinking & Terrorists 

Some of the highlights from Maud's latest account on the blogosphere:
We were carefree and intoxicated and could not have cared less about blogging. Except that, unlike my friends, I went home at midnight and posted about books until 5 am.

My first posts were clumsy and misguided, like my grandfather's answering-machine announcements.

When I slept, I dreamt of war and of terrorist attacks on Manhattan.

It occurred to me then that the drinking and preoccupation with war news were neither helping the people of Iraq nor harming the Bush administration.
We discuss online slights, real and imagined, and she tells me that for my mental health I need to spend less time blogging.
A Blogger on Blogging [via T-MUFFLE]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise